JPA Solutions is one of the prominent Instructional Design & Technology training Institutes in Chennai, India. Instructional designing is a systematic process of implementing scientific principles to design, creation, execution, and evaluation of an efficient and effective instructional strategy or material. The Instructional Design & Technology course is developed to train the instructional design fundamentals including the learning principles theory and the strategies which are appropriate to the instructional design.
Instructional Design & Technology Course Certification
The course incorporates a systematic approach to Instructional Design & Technology that includes applications of techniques, skills and introductory information of examining, designing, developing, executing and evaluating various instructions.
The course includes a structured approach and offers the learners with the flexibility to choose any module they prefer to learn. The primary objective of the course is to develop skills and impart knowledge on writing powerful learning content with the help of in-structural design principles and methodologies.
What skills will you learn from JPA Solutions Instructional Design & Technology training?
Upon successful completion of Instructional Design & Technology training from JPA Solutions, candidates will be able to perform the following:
- Recognize performance gaps
- Engage in deisgn and development of suitable content.
- Evaluate the training program effectiveness.
- Design a different learning solution that is result oriented.
- Executing the solutions efficiently and effectively.
Steps to Obtaining Instructional Design & Tech Certification:
The course is a blend of synchronous and asynchronous learning. Asynchronous learning is an integral part of this course and is the Learning Management System’s self-paced learning method. Candidates are expected to read the module in the digital library segment as well as in the online manual.
The second part of the instructional design course is synchronous learning, which is considered to be the facilitated sessions. It is facilitated virtually using Skype for business.. The primary goal of this session is to cover the essential aspects of the critical modules.
The last part of the segment is finishing with knowledge checks, assessments and module assignments. It helps in making the learning concerning modules. It should be completed before getting into the next module.
- Obtain a detailed knowledge of how human adults learn.
- Discuss the traditional ADDIE cognition, instructional design theories, and methodologies.
- Examines the requirements of the training and develop effective plans for the sessions.
- Learn to co-ordinate blended learning as one program with the help of digital platforms.
- Compare and acquire rapid authoring tool knowledge.
- Practice different skills and be creative in the course of practicum.
How is the Job Market of Instructional Design & Technology?
The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics demonstrates that the Instructional Design & Technology demand will be increasing worldwide by 90,000 jobs by the end of 2019. It is calculated that there are about 20,000 to 30,000 jobs every year in the Instructional Design & Technology field.
Prerequisites to join Instructional Design & Technology training from JPA Solutions:
- Excellent English Language skills along with good visualization and analytical skills are essential.
- The candidates should have a laptop or desktop with a high-speed internet connection.
Who can pursue Instructional Design & Technology training from JPA Solutions?
- Team Leaders
- Curriculum Developers
- Trainers without formal training in Instructional Design & Technology.
- An aspiring instructional designer
- Coach or a content writer
- Educators and Teachers
- Individuals with interest in developing engaging and exciting content.
- L&D senior Managers
- Lead L&D Manager
- Learning Consultants.
Why Choose JPA solutions for Instructional Design & Technology training in Chennai?
- Experienced trainers with extensive experience.
- We allocate fewer candidates in each batch so that our trainers can take care of each candidate with more care.
- 100% Assured job placement assistance
- Both theoretical and practical guidance
- Extraordinary lab facilities
- Flexible Timings
- Instructional Design & Technology training Certification is issued upon the completion of the course.
- Help with resume Preparations
- Derive hands-on experience along with real-time tasks and assignments for enhanced performance.
- Assured lifetime support
- Interview questions and Instructional Design & Technology training course materials provided to the Candidates.
- Virtual Exam for Practice
- Global Certification Exam Preparation.
- Additional Lab Practice from Exam Perspective.
Ready to start your career on Instructional Design & Technology with JPA Solutions? Contact us for more information.